When you have confidence in your chosen skydiving school, you enjoy the experience so much more! Questions? Call 1-888-654-7529
FIRST TANDEM SKYDIVE
There are some things in life skimping on doesn't matter.
|First Skydive Discounts.|
|Student, Educator, Police, EMS or Military Discount w/ID||$10 off|
|Early Bird Special - 9am class (limited spaces)||$10 off|
|Group Rate* - 10 or more people (Decide on a group name & add it to each booking)|
(this per person discount requires reservation w/deposits in at least 7 days prior)
|Cash and credit cards are accepted on the day of the jump.|
Decide spur of the moment that you want to skydive?
Call and see if we have any space available. If we do, we will fit you in.
Why should I make a Reservation with a non-refundable deposit per person?
- People with paid reservations go 1st, those without go AFTER as time permits.
- The deposit counts towards the price of the skydive and the cash discount is based upon how you pay the balance on the day of the skydive: cash or credit card.
- Group discounts require a paid reservation, in at least 7 days prior. Decide on a group name. Have each group member make their own booking marking the group name in the comment section. Group organizers are responsible for making sure that everyone in the group is aware of our weather policy and the fact that the deposit is non-refundable.
- The deposit is non-refundable, because we limit our bookings to ensure a skydive, weather permitting, for each person who has made a paid reservation. Once we have filled the time slots with paid reservations, we turn potential skydivers away!
- Deposits rescheduled due to personal reasons with less than 7 days notice will incur a $20 per person rescheduling fee.
- Weather – If we determine that the weather does not permit you to skydive on the day that you are scheduled, your deposit may be rescheduled for up to one year at no extra charge. On the day of the jump please call us at 1-888-654-7529 (PLAY) right before you leave, identify yourself and ask if the weather is jumpable for tandem skydives. We try not to have you drive out if the weather does not permit a skydive, but weather forecasting is a less than perfect science, so you must be patient.